Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Welcome Home

So why another blog from Sundog? Does the world really need this?

Probably not, but I find that I do. Much as I enjoy contributing to DemProgress, it's a place with a certain agenda, and many of the things I want to talk about don't really belong there. Plus the fact that I want to wail on Joe Lieberman a great deal more than would probably be polite there.

I love my blog at TPMCafe, but there is no way to control commenters there other than troll-rating them to death. Unfortunately, like something dead stuck to the bottom of your car, I seem to be being trailed by a couple of persistent trolls from my time at LieberDem. Here, I can control the comments. When some rightwing, faux-Democrat loudmouth shoots his mouth off HERE, you'll never see it. My little personal trolls, don't even bother; I will happily delete anything you say, smiling the whole time.

This doesn't mean I don't want lively commenters. I'm just not going to put up with rightwing bullshit. Those that are here to insult, to namecall, to spout phony arguments with no logic, this isn't the place for you. But if you're like me, and you want good discussion without trolls breaking in with their abusive crap every ten minutes, this IS the place for you.

Check back now and then. And thanks for dropping by.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirk said...

Did anyone ever post a comment?

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home